2018年6月27日 星期三

Semester 3 big test practice 2018版

Section 1
Fill in the blanks with the missing word. Use only gne werd For each bicri
填:空1 (每個:空1格:限用一個:單;字)
1. Who do you ___breakfast____?
2. Do you____ a lot of questions in class?
3. My sister ____ always lazy.
4. Are ___many books on your desk?
5. ___ she like to learn English?
6. English is my ____ subject.
7. I'm not as___as my English teacher.
8. Cookies ____ delicious.
9. My mother sometimes__,dinner.
10. TVs ___ not as___ computers.
11. There____ a cherry on my mouse?
12. How___  does your mother brush her teeth?
13.My sister___ clearly.
14____  there any students in the park?
15. I brush my teeth ___   a day.

Section 2
Fill in the corre Use the word
填入下列括號內的正確答案
(is, isn't, am, am not, are, aren't, do, don't, does, doesn't, can can't)
1.They____ afraid of ghosts The're very brave.
2. My mom ____ a good cook, so we don't like to eat at home.
3._____ a good student?
4.I ___ a lazy student I always study hard.
5. ____you ever tired in English class?
6. We ___like to study English. It's too difficult.
7.Where___ your father?
8.______ you brush your teeth three times a day?
9. ____ your father drive to work in the morning?
10. I____go to the party on Sunday. I have to do my hemework on Sunday
11. Our English teacher __ lazy student.
12. How____ you improve your English?

Section 3
Sentence Correction 訂正
ex: 1. He don't  like to study English.
2. He wants go home.
3. He is does his homework every day.
4. Why do you go to school

1. Steve like to eat pizza.
2. She don't like to learn English.
3. Cookies is delicious.
4. Who cook your dinner?
5. There is a lot of animals in the zoo.
6. There is an airplanes in the sky.
7. I want play video games now.
8. Who do you like
9. How ofen do you study English?
10. Is John ever watch TV?
11. Do you a fast swimmer?
13.He's at supermarket.
14. No, he doesn't. He doesn't never jogs in the park.
15. Dan is happy now

Section 4
Make Questions and Answers以範例:造問句並回答。

1. ever +adj.
Q:
A:
2. ever + verb
Q:
A:
3. Should..
Q:
A:
4. Would
Q:
A:
5. verb +adverb
Q:
A:
Section 5 answer the question
1.Are you as tall as your teacher?
A:
2.Does your friend answer the question well?
A:
3.What are you scared of?
A:
4. Does your mother ask  you many questions in the morning?
A:
5Would you like to go home?
A:
6.what does your friend usually bring to school?
A:
7. What does your mother always make you do?
A:
8.How do you get to school?
A:
Section 6  make sentence

1.take
2. bring
3. shouldn't
4.carelessly
5.look +adj

Section 7
Make sentences with there is /there are

1.dangerous sharks (negative) There....
2. garbage(negative)
3.buildings (question)
4.money(affirmative )
5. an old man(question)

Section8
翻譯
1.我不應該在課堂上睡覺。
2.我通常搭公車去學校。
3.你多久打一次棒球?
4.你母親有時候逼你清理洗手間嗎?
5.在台北有很多乾淨的空氣。
6.我沒有像Emma那麼勤勞。
7.我一個禮拜聽三次我英文課的錄音。

沒有留言:

張貼留言