2020年10月3日 星期六

Semester6 bigtest practice

 Big test practice 本文

Section 1 -Fill in the Blanks -Use the following verb forms to fill in the blanks.(is isn't am, am not, are, aren't, do, don't, does, doesn't)


1) He___________like to eat meat. He only eats vegetables. doesn't

2) She___________ready to answer the homework. is

3) He___________a tall boy because he doesn't drink milk every day.

      isn't

4) Although I'm often tired in class, I ____put my head on the desk.

don't

5)  ______________________ you always do your homework?

Do


6)______________________I a hard-working student?

Am

7) I ________________too short to play on the school basketball team.

am

8) He________drinking a big cup of coffee. He doesn't like tea.

is

9)My teacher likes me because l_____a naughty student.

am not

10)______you walking in the park now?

Are

11 ) ___________your father ever cook dinner for your mother?

Does

12) You_______sometimes late for class.

are

13) ______they speak fast?

Do

14) We_________want to give you any money. We don't like you.

don't

15) ________your dog like to go outside?

Does

16) You____a naughty student, so you sit in front of the teacher.

are

17) It ____feel so hot because it's raining.

doesn't

18) There______seven books on my desk. I only see  four.

    are

19) Tom______always practice his English notes.

    doesn't


Section 2-Use the correct form of the verb to fill in the blanks


1) (sing) She_____that song in the shower every evening.sings

2) (make) My mother can_____delicious cookies. make

3) (like) We don't ___to make mistakes because we have to record.

          like

4) (write)  I____ the answer right now. am writing

5) (walk) The dog  ___  now because it's too tired to run. isn't walking

6) (read) He doesn't____the newspaper every morning. read

7) (wash) She always___her face before she goes to bed. washes

8) (be) There___a lot of diligent students in the classroom. are

9) (know) My friend____a lot of things knows

10) (be) I ___  always very tired when l get up in the morning. am

11) (go) My family and I____to the United States on vacation every summer.  go

12) (run) He can't___ because he is too fat. run

13) (wash) He____his face now. is washing

14) (sit) We_____in the living room now. are sitting

15) (dance) They_____at the party now. are dancing

16) (be) There____some ice cream in the kitchen. is


Section3- Write the correct letter in the blank space .


1. There___two pandas at the zoo.   B

     A) Is  B) are C) have D) has


2.____there many crazy kids at the party? B

A) is  B) Are  c) Have D) Has


3. Is there_____ candy in the convenience store? A

A) much.     B) many. C) a few   D  have


4. I don't____many toys.      D

A) there is B) much C) a little D) have


5. There isn't____ time to finish my homework.B

A) many B) much C) no D) have


6. There are___mistakes on my test. C

A) much. B) a little C) a few D) have


7.______there much coffee in your teacher's cup?A

A) Is B) Are C) Have D) Has


8. I only want____soda. I don't want to get fat. C

A) a lot B) much C) a little D) have


9. Are there____apples in the supermarket? A

A) many B) much C) a little D) have


10.There___some money in the bank. A

A) is B) are c) hava D) has


11.There aren't_____ people in the movie theater. D

A) have B) much C) a little. D) many


12.Are there many____in the department store? B

A) food B) toys C) restaurant D) jam


13.Is there much____in front of your house?  A

A) grass B) trees C) flower(D) dogs。


Section 4 Verb Tenses - 

Make six sentences with each verb: Simple Present Tense (SPT) and Present Continuous Tense (PCT).


Make affirmative sentences

SPT (eat)-We  eat dinner.

SPT (drink) You. You drink coffee

SPT (have)-He has a pen.

PCT (swim)-Your sister is swimming  in the pool.

PCT (dance) - I am dancing now.

PCT (play) -They ate playing.


Make negative sentences

SPT (wash)- They don't wash my car.

SPT (brush) She brushes her teeth.

SPT (put)-l put my head on the desk.

PCT (run)-Your father  is running now.

PCT (read)-I am reading my book

PCT (make) You are making 

Make questions


SPT (space out) - Does he space out?

SPT (yawn) - Do we yawn ?

SPT (yell at) - Do I yell at  her?

PCT (sweat)- I s your mother    sweating?

PCT (exercise)- are you exercising?

PCT (jog)- Am I jogging now?


Section 5-Adjectives and Adverbs

Full in the blanks with an adjective, comparative of adjective or adverb.


1. (interesting)  I think English is ___ than math.  more interesting

2. (patient) My father is___than my mother. 

3. (fat)  I think my dog is as___as a pig. 

4. (beautiful)  She is a___singer. beautiful

5. (ugly)  My dog is a lot___than your dog. 

6. (busy) Is your father___than your mother? 

7. (terrible) I always do my math homework. 

*8. (bad)Those children swim very_____. 

9. (good)  I can speak English very_____. 

10. (enthusiastic)  They don't study English as____as I do. 

11.(angry)That woman is shouting_____. 

12.(tall) Who is.____-your mother or your father? 

13.(wonderful)She is singing as___as her sister. wonderfully

14.(fast)  Cheetahs don't run slowly. They run really_____. 

15.(bored)That boy is____than the girl next to him. 


Section6 -Use the same adjective to make sentences with adjectives, as adjective as, the comparative of adjectives, adverbs and as adverb as.


1. busy

adjective______________________  

as (adjective) as___________________ 

comparative of adjectives_______________ 

adverb___________________ 

as adverb as_____________ 


2. fluent

adjective___________________  


as (adjective) as:___________________ 

comparative of adjectives___________ 

adverb___________________ 

as adverb as_____________


3. late

adjective___________________  

as (adjective) as______________

comparative of adjectives_____________

adverb___________________ 

as adverb as:___________________ 


4. energetic 

adjective___________________ 

as (adjective) as___________________ .

comparative of adjectives_____ .

adverb___________________ 

as adverb as____________


Section 7 -Use "How long .or "How long does it take....? to make questions

answers with the following verbs

1. write five questions and answers

Q_.

A

2. jog in the park

Q

A

3. play games on your phone

Q______ 

A

4. make two chocolate cakes

QA

5. take a vacation

Q_____

A

Section 8 translations-  translate th following sentences. 


1.當我口渴時,我喜歡喝可樂。

2.我現在正在海洋裹游泳。

3.你講話像Bob一樣大聲嗎?

4.我真討厭做我的英文功課。

5.你的父說是一個安全的司機嗎?

6•狗比猫友善嗎?

7.英文比美術重要。

8.在早刷牙要花你多少時間?

9.我的母親要我當一個用功的學生。

10.在路上有一隻大狗.

11.Fred 早餐通常吃比薩。

12 Jackie Chen打架很凶猛。

13.你應該準時上課嗎?

14 在百貨公司裡有很多的洋娃娃嗎?

15.在便利商店裡有很多的糖果嗎?


I like to drink coca when I'm thirsty.

I'm swimming in the ocean.

Do you  speak as loudly as Bob?

I really hate to do My English homework.

Is your father  a safety driver?

Is dogs more friendly than cats?

English is more important than Art.

How long does it takes you to brush your teeth.

My mother  want me to be a hard-working student.

There is a Big dog on the road.

Fred usually eat pizza for breakfast.

Jackie Chen flights. fiercely.

Should you go to school on time?

Are there  a lot of dolls  in the department?

Is there  a lot of candy in the convenience store?


Section 9

Make Sentences

1. verb to be + noun I like to be a doctor.

_______________________

2. COA  she's taller than Patty.

________________________

3. verb+adverb  He drives dangerously.

________________________

4. get+ noun     

________________________He gets a gift  .

5. probably+PCT. Probably he is swimming in the pool.

________________________

6. as adverb as.  He dances as well as Patty.

_______________________


Section 10-Vocabulary


Section 11 -Before/After


9:00 Fred eats breakfast.

10:00 Fred surfs the Internet.

11:00 Fred plays video games.

12:00 Fred eats lunch.

1:00 Fred takes a nap

2:00 Fred reads comic books.

3:00 Fred watches cartoons.

4:00 Fred plays basketball with his friends.

5:00 Fred has dinner.

6:00 Fred watches a movie on HBOBig test 


1. What does Fred do before he plays video games?

He___________before he plays games?  surfs the Internet


2. Does Fred take a nap after he eats lunch?

Yes, he does. He_______after he eats lunch?takes a nap


3. Does Fred________before he has dinner? play basketball with his friends

No, he doesn't. He plays basketball with his friends before he______.

4. What does Fred do after he takes a nap?

     He__________ after he takes a nap. reads comic books



沒有留言:

張貼留言