2018年8月31日 星期五

lesson120

Lesson 120
1.How often do we have homework?
  We have homework once a month.
2.What are you afraid of?
     I afraid of spider.
3.Does your social studies teacher ever tell you stories about history?
   Yes , he does. He always tell us stories about history.
4. Do your parents ever take you to a restaurant?
    Yes ,they do. They sometimes take me to a restaurant.
5. Are there any smart students in our class?
     Yes ,there are. There many smart students in our class.
6. Is there an airport in Taipei?
    Yes, there is. There is an airport in Taipei.
7. What does Emma like to talk about?
     She always likes to talk about doll.
8. How do you get to school?
     I get to school by car.
9. Does your father take the MRT to work?
    Yes, he does. He takes the MRT to work.
10. How does he get to work?
       He get to work by MRT.
11. Who brings you to English class?
     My mom brings me to English class.
12. Are you scared of ghosts?
        Yes, I am. I am afraid of ghosts.
13. How many people are there in your family?
       There are 5 people on my family.
14. What do you usually take to school?
       I usually take a dictionary to school.
15. Do tests make you nervous?
      Yes, they are. They're make me nervous.
16. Does our teacher ever tell you to pay attention?
       Yrs, he does. He sometimes tells me to pay attention.
17. Are there any elephants in the Taipei Zoo?
       Yes, there are. There are many elephants in the Taipei Zoo.
18. Are you hungry?
      Yes, I am. I'm hungry.
19. How does my hair look?
        It looks fine.
20. Does  Justin ever take your eraser without asking?
      Yes, he does. He always take my eraser without asking.
21. Is your mother scared of bugs?
       Yes,she is. She is scared of bugs.
22. Does Emma ever talk to animals?
       Yes, she does. She always talk to animals.
      
23. Is there an air conditioner in your bedroom?
       Yes, there is. There is an air conditioner in my bedroom.
24. Are there any sharks in the river?
       Yrs, there are. There are many sharks in the river.
25. Does Emma ever tell a lie?
       No, she doesn't. She never tell a lie.
26. What does your teacher do when you make a mistake?
       He always keep me standing when I  make a mistake.     
27. How often does your father make dinner?
      He makes dinner once a month.
28.Does everybody have to answer these questions?
      Yes, he is. everybody have to answer these questions.
29. Is this homework as difficult as the last homework?
       Yrs, it is. It's as difficult as the last homework.

沒有留言:

張貼留言