2018年2月5日 星期一

AHW68

Lesson 68

1.Is it time to answer the homework?
  Yes, it is. It's time to answer the homework.
2.Are you ready to answer the homework?
    Yes, I am. I'm ready to answer the homework.
3.What color is your shirt?
    My shirt is yellow, blue an white.
4.Who's our English teacher?
    Jimmy is our English teacher.
5.Where's he from?
    He's from Taiwan.
6.Is he a nice man?
     Yes, he is. He's a nice man.
7.What color is his hair?
    His hair is black.
8. Are his eyes pink?
   No, they aren't. They're not pink. They're black.
9.Is he a healthy person?
    Yes, he is. He's a healthy person.
10. How old are you?
      I'm ten years old.
11.When's your birthday?
       My birthday is  on October twenty-first.
12. Are your shoes clean or dirty?
       They're clean.My shoes are clean.
13.What's your telephone number?
       My telephone is 0225332093.
14. Are they our classmates?
       Yes, they are. They're our classmates.
15. Is math a difficult subject?
       Yes, it is. It's a difficult subject.
16. Are science and social studies interesting subjects?
       Science is an interesting subject, but social studies is not an interesting subject. It's a boring subjects.
17. Are Patty and I weak students?
       No, you're not. You're not weak students.  You're strong students.

18. What color is our teacher's watch?
       it's gold. Our teacher's watch is gold.
19. Are elephants strong animals?
       Yes, they are. They're strong animals.
20. Is your mother a friendly woman?
          Yes, she is. She's a friendly woman.
21. Is that my notebook?
        Yes, that's is. It's your notebook.
22. What color is Justin's uniform?
        It's blue. His uniform is blue. 
23. Are you and I good friends?
         Yes, we are. We're good friends.
24. Is music class useful?
       Yes, it is. It's useful.
25. Are your mother and father friendly people?
         Yes, they are. They're friendly people.
26. Are we outgoing kids?
       Yes, we are. We are outgoing kid.
27. Is your nose big or little?
       My nose is little.
28. Is jimmy from Japan?
       No,he isn't. He's from America.
29. Are you ready to go home?
       Yes, I am. I'm ready to go home.

沒有留言:

張貼留言